Plus aren’t they gorgeous ladies!! I mean seriously, and even better, their hearts are even more beautiful! They are a mother, daughter team who have proven themselves to be the leading wedding floral designers in the Boone & Blowing Rock area.
Since they are the best, I asked them to share their top 5 wedding tips for couples.
Here they are:
- Never skimp on the photographer, and try to book a second shooter. Photos are forever and a second shooter has the mobility to shoot all the special details and floral items while the primary photographer shoots the main elements.
- When considering design elements like arbors and aisle, etc, try to visualize the photographs. You want the more expensive design elements to be visible in the main photos. This way your wow pieces will be framed in the photos of the first dance or ceremony shots and enjoyed for years.
- Greenery is not cheaper than flowers. Many of the favorite greens, liked Seeded Eucalyptus, are actually pricier than or in the same price point as standard flowers.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of a professional planner. A planner will work with the floral designer and other vendors, and be your front man. Your day will run so much more smoothly and the vendors have someone to create flow and continuity.
- Let your floral designer design! When given a general inspiration as well as the freedom to be an artist, a floral designer gets very excited and creativity flows. The results will be amazing!
Definitely Check out Hannah & Erin at Golden Thistle Design if youre getting married in the Boone & Blowing Rock area!