Rob & Chris’ flew in with their family and friends for a small, intimate wedding at The Farm A Gathering Place in Asheville and it was the most perfect day! The fall weather had just set in, and the temperatures were cooler than they had been, they were surrounded by the people closest to them and you could feel the love everyone has for these two.
Chris poured her heart into all the details of their wedding, and everything looked stunning. Then God showed up with the most amazing sunset!
I love everything about this wedding, the size, the decor, the venue (such a gorgeous place, and the food!!!!), all of the vendors who did an amazing job and even more so, these two loves!
Chris & Rob, I appreciate more than you know that you chose me to be there with you on your day. You two have become friends and I adore you! Im scouting our gyms for you to buy and I already have a couple houses for you to look at…so move down here already! Ok? Ok!
- Venue: The Farm A Gathering Place
- Hair & Makeup: Flawless Airbrush Makeup and Hair Design
- Florals: Flourish Flower Farm
- Dress: BHLDN
- Videography: Wildwood Media
- Wedding Rings: Brilliant Earth
- Invitation Suite Design: Christiana Design Co
- Calligraphy & Sign Design: Joy Unscripted
- Desserts: 50 Fifty the Art of Dessert
- Coffee Mug Gifts: East Fork Pottery
You can see Christiana & Rob’s Black Balsam Engagement Here!